Monday, January 21, 2008

KARNADI'S STORY

This Web I for on the basis of simple "Yes want to had blog personally" because I the school in the vocational school with the multimedia route, therefore I felt I was prosecuted to make it. Praise the Lord I knew the world of internet as becoming someone who was very lucky, because all the matters that were wanted by us could be obtained by us, yaah despite in the form of the reading material and the picture/the image but according to me was very useful but we must make use of this technology with the positive matter and should be not made use of with negative matters. Nach if you want to more knew was read by me my appearance, moreover and you too could visit the Email and my Friendster, this my Email address karnadiryadie@yahoo.com and this my Friendster address cartenz_jawi@yahoo.com .

No comments: