Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Learned To Be A Jurnalist

On May 8 I joined the training of journalism, there I, Friends and the class older brother were led concerning how became a journalism, I was very lucky and I felt like got the durian collapsed how not from cata-feelings early I wanted to become a journalist that to be precise became the master of ceremonies like Bayu Setiyono lo…… the bearer of the Coverage method 6 good-looking yach…………………... But the hindrance that was dealt with by me was not believe myself, I moreover if already in front of the camera, returned to the firts topic ….. in our journalism was taught how became a person of Photographer, Cameramen, and definitely became a person of VJ or the Master Of Ceremonies. Photographi was technical peered/photographed an object (that according to me) in the technique photograpi I it was explained by (if being not wrong) Kang Asep in photographed, the camera should not appear the light or toback the light because of the picture that was produced would the design or dark
And that was second was to choose Angle, Angle was to choose the corner in the taking technique of the good picture photho/the videoPlace the main object with the background as far as possible.This enabled when our photograph was similar portrait that the object of his photograph used the model and still many others were technical that must in studied. Further how became a person kameramen that was good, for example when we wanted to cover our first step incident must think about where the location/the location of the incident that will be covered by us afterwards brought equipment that in accordance with the place/the location for example if we want to covered in water definitely we must bring the camera that anti water et cetera was us must prepairing bounced if we were covering the good incident the clash or in our warfare must be ready to bounce and if something to us happening ya….a I also ga could say anything ….. and still many others the technique became a person Cameramen

No comments: