Wednesday, June 25, 2008

The experience was accepted in the dream

I was very happy to become one of the pupils SMK NEGERI I KEDAWUNG because this was my dream school moreover this school has been of international standard with the implementation of education that already ISO. Kesenangan I improved when I knew that I accepted in the available multimedia route in this school.
In my multimedia class in led and in taught various lessons that beforehand that was felt foreign, the lesson was like Adobe Photoshop, Macromedia Dream Weaver and still many others.For me the lesson that most was difficult to be Flash 8 and Notepade, this just the class of one, possibly improved again that more had difficulty.
There was one of Software that was liked by me that is Dream Weaver and Photoshop and still many others.The use from the Photoshop program was to make or manipulate a picture whereas Dream Weaver to make the site web and this program that most.. most I liked because my hobby was designed This was the example of Phothosop to design web
Sorry if this was not in accordance with your appetite, understood because this was made during just entered this school

No comments: